Yesterday afternoon Arilyn and I headed into town for her 6 month check up (yes i know she's a little late). The Dr.Lindsey and nurses were happy to see us again. Airlyn didn't really know what was going on, but she was still while they checked her, no smiles though. Ari now weighs 17.2lbs and is 26.5 inches. She's in the 97% for hight, 90% for head circumference, and 76% for weight. The doctor said not to worry about the carrot thing just yet, just keep her from eating them until she's around a year old. She's still teething, which has been hard on her. It seems she takes pain about as well as i do.
Still no deer for my hubby. I told him tonight to bring home the bacon. He sent back that he would rather bring home the venison. He thinks he's funny.
As for me, I'm ready for Andrew to be home. Tomorrow is garbage day and i don't want to do it. As you can probably guess, Andrew normally does the garbage. It snowed this morning, which means that i have to shovel, also something Andrew normally would do. I am glad he's having fun with his family, so i'll keep doing all of the stuff. I sure do miss him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment