This afternoon I'm taking Arilyn to her 6 month doctor's appointment. I will post how it goes later tonight. I can't wait to see how much she's grown. I also have to remember to ask about Arilyn's apparent carrot allergy. I'm also looking forward to seeing how much she weighs. Last time we went to the doctor Ari was in the 90th percentile for her size and weigh(that means that if there were 100 babies of all the same age in the room, she would be bigger than 90 of them). It will be interesting to know if she's still that big.
Andrew is still back in the maritimes. He is having a wonderful time male bonding with his family. I'm glad he was able to work this trip in because he really needed a vacation. The men took to the woods Wednesday noon, as last I heard still no deer. Andrew said they haven't even spotted tracks from one. I wish them luck, even though I would rather not have one in my freezer.
Arilyn and I are doing well home together. The days are easy, it's the nights after Ari goes to bed that are hard. I have been catching up on my sleep though, Ari goes to bed around 6pm and I have been going to bed around 9pm. My parents have been very supportive in keeping us company. On October 30th, Mom, Ari, and I made the trek down to Edmonton to pick up my grandparents. They will be saying here for the winter, we have plans for a HUGE Reece family Christmas. I'm so thankful to have my sheltie to keep me company at nights. Shelbi is loving being able to come with Ari and I everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment