Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Andrew is finally home after his trip home to Nova Scotia. He was gone for three very long weeks. While he was gone Arilyn learned to sit up, say Dada and Mama, stand for longer periods of time, and sleep through the night... sometimes. We are slowly getting him used to being around all us women again. Having spent three weeks with men there is a lot of work to be done. We realized the other night that Andrew is the only male in our household, even are animals are girls. I told him we could always get a male dog, or have another baby, hoping it would be a boy. He quickly decided it's not all that bad being the only guy. 

Arilyn is changing fast. She's so very close to crawling, she goes in all directions except straight. Everything she sees, and can get her hands on, goes directly into her mouth. She even got Izzie's tail in it last night, I spent a bit of time picking hair out of her mouth. She learned to look around things now. It's pretty cute, you can see her little head bobbing around watching the cats. Her favorite games are peek-a-boo and where's Ari? I have been working hard on having Arilyn take a bottle. She is finally taking it! I'm so very proud of her for it. She will be given one bottle a day, mainly just to give me a break. 

I want to send out special thanks to my friend and family who kept me company over the three weeks Andrew was away. If it wasn't for all of you I never would have made it. Thanks so much! You guys are my heros! 


No comments: